Who are we?
We are a young and passionate software development company located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We are building the next-generation loan origination system for financial institutions in Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, and other emerging markets.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, we believe that you are a person with a "go get it" attitude, who is not afraid of pulling the sleeves up and do the hard work. You are a person with a growth mindset and with a team spirit that can collaborate across different pillars and levels. You act as a trusted advisor with both internal and external stakeholders. You are passionate about digital transformation in the financial sector and you are a natural team worker to be able to build strong and close relationships with your customers, partners and colleagues. Your responsibilities as an account manager of Simbuka will be:
- Communicating with customers of Simbuka to understand their goals and needs;
- Acting as an advocate to improve customer experience;
- Explaining the product value of different solutions Simbuka offers;
- Maintaining knowledge about Simbuka’s products and services;
- Keeping a thorough administration with quotations, invoicing, contacts and reports made;
- Supporting our customers and identifying industry trends and how to utilize these;
- Providing timely information about products or services and writing proposal;
- Identifying, approaching and recruiting new potential customers;
- Giving presentations or training about products and/or services. An account manager takes into account the requirements and wishes of the customer without losing sight of their own commercial interests;
- In addition to maintaining customer contact, also maintaining contact with product specialists and colleagues from the field within Simbuka;
Requirements and skills
- A bachelor or master degree in any field;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Exceptional active listening skills;
- Ability to collect, track and analyze large amounts of data;
- Ability to work together with diverse groups of people withing the company and externally;
- Interest in using IT solutions to help financial sector stakeholders globally reach their goals;
- Proficiency in English, additional languages considered a plus;
What do we offer?
- Full-time position (32 - 40 hours a week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home;
- Annual training budget for personal development;
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs;
- 25 days paid leave;
- Lots of freedom and room for own initiative;
- Spacious and beautiful office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands;
- Friendly atmosphere and regular events (Friday drinks, hackathons, parties, team buildings);
At Simbuka we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Simbuka does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Simbuka will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Simbuka.
Simbuka welcomes all.