Middle Test Engineer
Who are we?
We are a young and passionate software development company located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. We are building the next-generation loan origination system for financial institutions in Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, and other emerging markets.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new member to our testing team who will manually test our applications and write automated end-to-end tests. Some of the tasks you will be working on include:
- Prepare checklists and test cases;
- Manually test new functionality;
- Automate regression tests and maintain them;
- Document and report issues;
Requirements and skills
- Good spoken and written English;
- Attention to details and thoroughness;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Good knowledge of testing techniques;
- Experience in software test automation;
- Knowledge of how web pages work;
What do we offer?
- Full-time position (32 - 40 hours a week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home;
- Annual training budget for personal development;
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs;
- 25 days paid leave;
- Lots of freedom and room for own initiative;
- Spacious and beautiful office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands;
- Friendly atmosphere and regular events (Friday drinks, hackathons, parties, team buildings);
At Simbuka we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Simbuka does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Simbuka will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Simbuka.
Simbuka welcomes all.